Crawler Crane for Sale Zoomlion Quy130 Crawler Crane Price
|FOB Price:||US $300,000-500,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300,000-500,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: QUY130
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Weight: >10t
- Moving Type: Crawler
- Maximum Lifting Moment: 661.5t·m
- Length of Main Boom: 19~73m
- Fixed Jib Installation Angle: 10, 30
- Transport Package: Seawothy Packing
- Origin: China
- Certification: GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Maximum Lifting Height: >250m
- Installation: Overall Rapid Disassembly
- Type: Top-Slewing Crane
- Basic Boom Dead Weight: 113.8t
- Length of Fixed Jib: 13~31m
- Trademark: Zoomlion
- Specification: Standard size
• Excellent hoisting capacity (10%~20% higher than that of the domestic products in the same industry )
• The high-capacity hydraulic oil tank can have the hydraulic oil cooling fast and precipitated more fully to achieve better lubrication of the system.
• The high-capacity fuel tank can ensure long operation, reduce the frequency of refueling and improve the working efficiency.
• The high-power and large-torque engine can provide sufficient power.
• The steel-structure counterweight clumps features higher precision, better collision resistance and more beautiful appearance.
• The four wheels and crawler subject to special treatment feature higher bearing capacity, more sufficient reliability and more excellent durability.
• The wire rope intensity is higher than that of its peers, featuring more sufficient safety and more excellent reliability.
• The high-strength pulling plate can be installed conveniently, featuring stronger bearing capacity, more sufficient safety and more excellent reliability.
• Two tension sensors equipped can reflect the stress of the pulling plate more accurately.
|1||Maximum lifting weight ×radius||t×m||130×4.5|
|2||Maximum lifting moment||T·m||661.5||94.5 (lifting weight) × 7 (range)|
|3||Basic boom dead weight||t||113.8|
|4||Length of main boom||m||19~73|
|5||Length of fixed jib||m||13~31|
|6||Maximum lifting weight of fixed jib||t||13|
|7||Fixed jib installation angle||°||10,30|
|8||Maximum length of main boom + fixed jib||m||55+31,58+25,61+19|
|9||Speed of rope on the drum of main winch||m/min||105||Drum outermost layer|
|10||Speed of rope on the drum of auxiliary winch||m/min||93||Drum outermost layer|
|11||Speed of rope on the drum of derricking winch||m/min||52||Drum outermost layer|
|15||Pressure to the ground||MPa||0.1|
|16||Outline dimension length ×width ×height||m||9.55×6.5×3.2||Mast-free main boom|
|17||Engine rated power / speed||Kw/rpm||209/2000|
|18||Engine maximum output torque / speed||N·m/rpm||1424/1500|
|19||Engine emission standard||U. S. EPA Tier|
|20||Crawler gauge ×crawler length × crawler width||mm||5600×6850×900|