Xcm Hydraulic 0.5m3 Bucket Crawler Excavator Xe215cll for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XE215CLL
- Usage: Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator, GM Excavator
- Transmission: Hydraulic Transmission
- Bucket Capacity: 0.5~1.0m³
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Color: Yellow
- Transport Package: Nude, Suitable for Shiping
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Crawler Excavator
- Bucket: Grab Shovel
- Drive Type: Internal Combustion Drive
- Size: Small-Scale
- Condition: New
- Trademark: XCM
- Specification: ISO
1. Operating weight: 22350kg
2. Standard bucket capacity: 0.5M3
- The imported Isuzu engine with original packing has strong power, and can meet the requirements of high-efficient work.
- Precise matching design with advanced energy conservation control can reduce the oil consumption of the machine.
- Low emission meets the Europe II standard.
- The adoption of new cooling fan and large-scale silencer lowers the noise of the machine.
- The adoption of the advanced turbocharging technique increases the highland adaptability of the machine.
- Automatic preheating system improves the working capacity in the low temperature.
- Unique fan cover with the shape of hopper opening greatly improves the air supply of the engine and the radiating capacity of the system, guaranteeing the successive high-efficient work of the machine.
- Restart prevention system effectively avoids the misoperation, and improve s the use security of the machine.
|Standard bucket capacity||m³||0.5|
|Engine||Engine Model||/||ISUZU BB-6BG1TRP|
|Air to air intercooler||/||×|
|No. of cylinders||/||6|
|performance||Travel speed||km/h||5.5/ 2.8|
|Max.Bucket digging force||kN||78.7|
|Max.arm crowd force||kN||40|
|hydraulic system||Main pump||/||2|
|Rate flow of main pump||L/min||2×206|
|Max pressure of prime relief valve||MPa||32.3/34.3|
|Max pressure of travel system||MPa||34.3|
|Max pressure of swing system||MPa||28|
|Max pressure of pilot system||MPa||3.9|