50 Ton Crawler Crane Quy50 Mobile Crane
|FOB Price:||US $120,000-146,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120,000-146,900/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Quy50
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Weight: >10t
- Moving Type: Crawler
- Model No.: Quy50/Quy55
- Max Load Moment: 1815kn.M
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Suitable for Ocean Shipment
- Origin: Iangsu, China
- Certification: GS, RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001
- Maximum Lifting Height: 50-100m
- Installation: Assembled
- Type: Under-Slewing Crane
- Max. Rated Lifting Capacity: 50t
- Max. Lifting Height: 52m
- Trademark: Oriemac
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 84295212
QUY50 Crawler Crane is designed and developed independently in absorption of foreign advanced technology and combined with China domestic work conditions. It features hydraulic drive, full swing and lattice boom, and also the first one adoption of pilot proportional control in China domestic crawler cranes. This crane is easy operation, stable travel and reasonable arrangement in structure. The maximum lifting capacity is 50t, boom length 13m~52m, jib length 9.15m~15.25m. This crane is suitable for lifting and installation job in construction site, mine, factory and dockside. Optional mechanical grab is available for earth moving and stacking work.
1: Self-assembly system
2: Controllable free slewing
3: Free-fall function
Outstanding lifting capacity: leading the trade and exceeding your imagination!
1. The control system applied to this type of crane is an electronic management system, which adopts CAN bus technology, has intelligent fault diagnosis function and is equipped with intelligent color display.
2. The pendant plate made of high-strength plate, which has taken the place of traditional wire rope, has the advantages of excellent rigidity, light weight, great load-bearing capacity and low wind drag etc.
3. The crane is equipped with a self-assembly/dismantling system. No auxiliary crane is required for loading, unloading, assembly and dismantling.
4. The actuating time of brakes and the opening time of valves fitted in winch mechanisms can be adjusted freely to optimum matching state. The applied advanced PLC controller can make every speed parameter be adjusted within specified range in accordance with the user's habit, which embodies the ergonomic design of our crane.
5. The slewing mechanism has controllable free swing function which can reduce the impacts on the crane and ensure that superstructure starts/stops slewing more stably. The external slewing ring and slewing reducer with great load-bearing capacity and high precision can ensure stable and precise slewing motion.
|Max. lifting capacity||Boom||t||50|
|Max. load moment||kN.m||1815|
|Boom elevating angle||°||0~80°|
|Fixed jib length||m||9.15~15.25|
|Fixed jib offset||°||10,30|
|Max. single line hoist speed( at 4th layer with no load)||m/min||65|
|Max. single line elevating speed( at 4th layer with no load)||m/min||52|
|Max. swing speed||r/min||1.5|
|Max. travel speed||km/h||1.1|
|Mean ground pressure||MPa||0.069|
|Total mass (main hook block, 13m boom)||t||48.5|
|Max. weight of base machine for transport||t||31|
|Max. dimension of base machine for transport (L×W×H)||m||11.5´3.4´3.4|