Shanghai, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Number of Employees:
20
Year of Establishment:
2008-03-06
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 14000, ISO 20000, OHSAS/ OHSMS 18001, IATF16949, HSE, ...
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
French / Russian / Spanish Speaker

Oil Transport, Fuel Tanker, Oil Tanker Truck manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Oil Gas Tank Trailer, Liquid Asphalt Transport, New 360kn. M Sany Sy360III Rotary Drilling Rig, XCMG Xs262j 26 Ton Single Drum Vibratory Roller and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Special Vehicle Oil Gas Tank Trailer, Liquid Asphalt Transport

Oil Gas Tank Trailer, Liquid Asphalt Transport

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $29,800/ Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Transmission Type: Automatic
Power: Diesel
Load Capacity: 11-20t
Emission Standard: Euro 2
Tank Volume: 10001-15000L
Drive Wheel: 6×4

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.
5000-10000L
Seats
≤5
Horsepower
150-250hp
Engine Capacity
4-6L
Storage
Oil
Tire Certification
ISO, CE
Tire Design
Tubeless
Condition
New
Overall Demension
8300X2480X3180mm
Curb Weight
6125kg
Drivewheel
4*4
Tyre Specification
9.00-20
No of Tyres
6+1 Spare Tyre
Engine Model
Cummins B170-33
Engine Horsepower
170HP
Compartments
2
Volume
10000L
Discharge Pipes
6m, 2 PCS
Trademark
oriemac
Transport Package
Container or RO-RO or Bulk Ship
Specification
ISO, CE
Origin
Shanghai
HS Code
8401200000

Welcome to Oriemac!
 
As authorized dealer,we offer full kinds of construction machinery made by Chinese famous factory,including SDLG,CHANGLIN,FOTON,LIUGONG,CHENGGONG.
Being in this line for 8 years ,we have exported thousands of products.You will get the 
best service here and high quality products with competitive price!
Please contact us if you have any questions about the products.
 
Contact Person:Betty Ding
Mobile: +86-182-2104-5926


 

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
 
      
SERITEMPARAMETERUNITDATAREMARK
  MANUFACTURE DATE 2015 
OVERALL DEMENSIONMM8300×2480×3180 
CURB WEIGHT                                 6125 
MAX GRADABILITY WHEN FULL LOADINGDEG32° 
MAX SPEEDKM/H
/
90 
FRONT/REAR HANGING
/
MM1250/2800 
CLOSE/DEPARTURE ANGLE
/
DEG28/12  
LEAF SPRINGPCS9/10+8 
DRIVE WHEEL 4*4 
2CHASSISMANUFACTURER DongFeng Motors Co.,Ltd.
()
MANUFACTURE DATE 2015
WHEELBASE 4200
FRONT AXLE                           2.7T
REAR AXLE                                    9T
TYRE SPECIFICATION 9.00-20
NO OF TYRESPCS6+1 spare tyre
3ENGINEENGINE MODELB170-33
MANUFACTERDongFeng Cummins Engine Co.,Ltd.
ENGINE HORSEPOWERPS170
DISPLACEMENTML5900
EMISSION STANDARD
Euro III
ENGINE DETAILS MORE 
 
    
  
   
 
                                                                                                                                
4GEARBOXNO OF GEARS8 forward gears and 1 reverse
RATIO5.571
  THICHNESS                                                 MM5
VOLUME                                                L                    10000
COMPARTMENTS                       2
DISCHARGE PIPES                       6M,2 pcs
PUMP                                               Equipped
CAPACITY OF PUMP                1000L/min
FLOW METER(INDEX)                                 Equipped
MANHOLE                                          Equipped
 FIRE EXTINGUISHER                     two
INPUT/OUTPUT DIAMETER                        Three inches
ANTI STATIC SYSTEM               Equipped
MATERAILCarbon steel                                                                                                                       
6CAB                   MODEL                                               DongFeng 
SEATS                                                3
STEERING                                           Right hand drive
COLOR                                               According to you
A/C                                                                     According to you
OTHERS                                    With FM RADIO,Spare tire stents and so on
Note:1.All specification are our common design.Some of them can be changed according to your requirement.
          2.The information contained in this message  be privileged and confidential.
          3.Any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited
7Remark    
Payment:30%T/T for deposit, Before leaving factory pay the 70% by T/T
Delivery time:25-30days
Packing:Naked, waxing in bulk ship or roro ship
MOQ:1 Set
Price/unit: 
Oil Gas Tank Trailer, Liquid Asphalt Transport
 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Betty Ding
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

People who viewed this also viewed