SHANTUI WHEEL LOADER SL50W
1. It is equipped with Weichai, Shangchai and Dongfeng Cummins engine which have the advantages including environment-friendly performance, strong power, high efficiency, energy saving, low noise and low emission.
2. Power shift transmission and full hydraulic steering contribute to flexible operation and more reliable operation
3. The advanced Z-type reverse tipping bucket mechanism contributes to large breakout force and high work efficiency.
4. High quality manganese steel structure, make the loader much more stable and reliable.
5. Function of bucket leveling automatically reduces the driver working intensity.
6. The advanced design of drive and hydraulic system contribute to the fast travel speed and high working efficiency
7. The heavy body and long wheelbase make it more stable
8. Linking point is placed in the middle; Articulated frame, smaller turning radius, flexible and applicable in many places.
9. Adopting excellent polyurethane high-pressure hose, the air-hydralic actuated disc brake double pipelines brake system makes it more safe and reliable.
10. Dust-proof devices provide pins and shafts with long performance life.
11. The design of cab meet the ergonomic standard with good visibility. High grade of vibration decreasing seat keep driver more comfortable and safe.
12. Various working devices are available, such as grass grasper, wood grasper and side dump bucket.
|Rated power (kW/rpm)||55/679|
|Minimum diesel consumption |
|Ma×imum torque (NM)||900|
|Operating weight (kg)||17000|
|Dimension L×W×H (mm)||8054×3072×3410|
|Center distance of tires (mm)||2250|
|Wheel base (mm)||3250|
|Loading capacity (t)||5|
|Bucket capacity (m 3 )||3|
|Ma×imum traction force (KN)||162|
|Ma×imum breakout force (KN)||185|
|Static tipping load (full turn) (kg) ||10000|
|Minimum turning radius (mm)||Outside of bucket||6590|
|Outside of tire||7256|
|Turning angle (°)||36|
|Dumping height (mm)||Standard Arm||3178|
|Dumping reach (mm)||Standard Arm||1160|
|Lifting/Lifting,dumping and lowering time (S)||54/109|
|Travel speed (km/h) ||Forward 1||0-13 or 0-8|
|Forward 2||0-38 or 0-15|
|Forward 3||(n/a)or 0-24|
|Forward 4||(n/a) or 0-38|
|Reverse 1||0-17 or 0-8|
|Reverse 2||(n/a) or 0-24|